Research Development & Internship Program
The Sheba Center for Strategic Studies (SCSS) provides opportunity for undergraduates to serve an internship at its headquarters situated in Sana'a. The program is aimed at training and qualifying the intern volunteers interested in research programs. Interns will be provided with all necessary facilities (desks, computers, and library subscription) which are required to perform their research activities. Distinguished and experienced researchers working for the SCSS will undertake the training and supervising process in the following research areas:
- The Strategic Studies Program.
- The Political Studies Program.
- The Economic Studies Program.
- The Social Studies Program.
- Electoral program.
- Media Center.
The main objectives of the Internship Program:
- To provide a framework whereby graduates and undergraduates can sign up for this program at the Center where they would have ample opportunity to develop their abilities and augment their experience and knowledge through the research assignments delegated to them.
- To acquaint them with the nature of work and activities conducted at the Center.
- To utilize the services and useful assistance to be provided by the highly qualified and competent intern graduates and undergraduates majored in various fields of knowledge.
Note: Please fill the application form and send it toInternshipfirstname.lastname@example.org
Download the application form